Objective: treatment of diseases associated with metabolic disorders, digestive tract, musculoskeletal system and joints, cardiovascular and nervous systems, rehabilitation after stroke, radiation and chemotherapy, back injuries, and etc.
After a medical examination this program is developed individually for every patient. Depending on the disease severity the doctor may prescribe additional diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- medical check-up
- 2 x 90 min Ayurvedic therapies to treat diseases and relieve symptoms (upon prescription of a doctor: massage Abhyanga, Potli, Vasti, Nasya, Gandusha, Svedana, Shirodhara)
- 60 min physical therapy (upon prescription of a doctor: alkaline bath, Zalmanov bath, phyto bath, medical mask, poultice, salt room)
- 2 x 90 min movement therapy (upon prescription of a doctor: physiotherapy, yoga, breathing exercises, cardio training, kinesitherapy)
- depending on the diagnosis, upon prescription of a doctor 3-5 times a week: manual therapy, postisometric therapy, acupuncture, electroacupuncture, moxibustion
- therapeutic phytotherapy
- individual purification treatments (upon prescription of a doctor: Vamana, Virechina, Basti)
Additional procedures upon prescription of a doctor:
- metameric therapy
- Duolith (extracorporeal activating wave therapy)
- infusions and injections
- individual production of Ayurvedic herbal and mineral formulas
Recommended duration of the course is 21 days (variants are possible upon consultation with the doctor).
Main Medical Fields
- Ayurvedic medicine
- Check-up Health / SPA Hotel
- Spa medicine