Neuro @ Mayr
from €3,201 per person/packageRequest Medical Package
The latest neuroscientific findings prove what Mayr physicians have long suspected: degenerative nervous system diseases, such as Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis, originate in the gut. The regenerating neurointestinal effect of Modern Mayr Medicine, combined with physiotherapy, can lead to long-term improvements in mobility and coordination. Coaching sessions teach you coping strategies for use in everyday life, while Feldenkrais® method sessions allow new movement patterns to be explored and learned. Additional deep-tissue massages are relaxing, enhance mobility and improve sleep.
- physiotherapy assessment (50 mins)
- 2 training sessions (25 mins each)
- 2 talk therapy/coaching sessions (50 mins each)
- 3 one-to-one Feldenkrais® lessons (50 mins each)
- 3 partial body massages (25 mins each)
- initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1 medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- concluding examination (30 mins)
- daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- lectures and presentations
- use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
Main Medical Fields
Further Medical Packages
This module is designed for guests who seek an across-the-board health improvement.
Time out for your health – this therapeutic module offers the ideal introduction to Modern Mayr Medicine.
Mayr Intensive This module is designed for guests who seek an across-the-board health improvement.
Mayr Classic Time out for your health – this therapeutic module offers the ideal introduction to Modern Mayr Medicine.