Nuhr Medical® Center — expert in medical rehabilitation and pain management therapy
Private Hospitals , Pain therapy , Regimen , Arthritis , Back pain , Physical medicine , Neurological rehabilitation , Orthopedic rehabilitation , Arthrosis , Rheumatism , Accident rehabilitation , Back column , Spinal column , Joint pain , Backache , Orthopaedics , Neurology
The medical center offers the best conditions for the treatment of various diseases, including:
- back pain
- bone fracture
- wear and tear of joints
- chronic pain
- neurological complaints
- post-stroke conditions
Combination of modern methods with long traditions
"Wellness Center" was opened in Senftenberg in 1954. Its founder, Dr. Otto Nuhr, was among the first to apply high-frequency electrotherapy in treating musculoskeletal pains.
Currently, the center is headed by the third generation - Dr. Martin Nuhr. Professor Nuhr is a world-known specialist in the field of general rehabilitation and physical medicine, as well as interdisciplinary pain therapy. Under his leadership, in the Institute of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine continious research is carried out in the field of new strategies for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. As a result, Nuhr Medical Center offers its patients advanced medical services at the highest technical level.
The advanced Method of Dr. Martin Nuhr
During the treatment course and rehabilitation process, specialists use the innovative method of its founder, Dr. Nuhr:
- individualityIn accordance with the diagnosis and thorough medical examination, an individual treatment plan is drawn up for each patient. During the entire stay in the medical center:
- the patient is treated by the same team of doctors
- separate therapy sessions are carried out under the supervision of the same specialist, who, based on individual needs, can correct therapeutic treatments accordingly
- the regularity and intensity of the program is chosen individually
- therapeutic procedures are combined with the rest phases
Pain treatment without affecting the spine
In many cases treatments with drugs do not bring tangible results. Therefore in Nuhr center doctors concentrate on the nature of pain and then, together with patient, select personalised treatment plan, where, along medications, physical and motor therapies are prescribed.