Academy of oral implantology
Train station: 3 km
Lazarettgasse 19/ DG,
+43 402 86 68
Main Medical Fields
Since its establishment and foundation in the year 2004 more than 18,000 patients have been treated, roughly 26,000 implants placed and about 4,400 augmentations (measures for enhanced bone regeneration and growth) performed. The success rate for all implants placed to date has been about 96%.
- Digital workflow (3D X-ray, 3D intraoral scanner, computer-navigated implantation) will provide for precise and predictable treatment results
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures and computer guided surgery
- Immediate implantation directly following tooth extraction for preserving the natural gingival contours and aesthetics
- Using specially developed digital procedures fixed teeth can be replaced within 10 hours
- Special implantation procedure for avoiding bone regeneration processesPatients are to expect medical treatment at top technical level paired with pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in generous and exclusively designed waiting areas. Your personal assistant will accompany and guide you through “surgery day“ and will take care of any of your concerns from entering to leaving the Academy.
The Academy of Oral Implantology focuses fully on your wishes and concerns!