Rehabilitation of patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases
from €622 per person/packageRequest Medical Package
Inflammatory rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis) can cause changes on the joints despite appropriate medical treatment. Joint inflammation causes pain, swelling and poor flexibility. This is why guided and controlled medical rehabilitation is very important for the functional improvement of the impaired joint and its flexibility. This can greatly improve the quality of life and the work capability of patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases.
- 7 nights in Hotel Kristal 4* superior with halfboard
- unlimited entrance to the therme
- Initial examination by a physical and rehabilitation medicine specialist
- 12х tailor-made individual treatments per week
- 6х individual pain management gymnastics
- 6x hydrogymnastics
- instruction on how to perform the exercises, counselling on further steps, advice on a healthy lifestyle and education on the nature of the disease.